View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 14:34   Link #5753
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ Thanks for hyping it up for me dude...

Episode 41

Another God damn recap episode.

Episode 42

Well that ended disappointingly. Cagalli didn't get to have any words with Shinn and had to have her arse saved by Kira.

Meanwhile Kira comes in and it's clear there's gonna be another climactic fight with Kira. I'm a bit mixed on Kira's reintroduction. It's obviously keeping in line with the story but that line is not to my liking. Kira is just way too perfect and is starting to feel a little flat. On the other hand, I really want to see Shinn get his arse handed to him. And all the signs seem to point towards a victory for Kira at this point. I hope Athrun will make his way in though.

Episode 43

Thank God this show has Athrun...

The fight was good but not amazing. I personally think Kira's defeat at the hands of Kira was the best so far in this season.

I still call bull on Neo actually being Mu. We saw him vaporized for God sake.

The battle of the princesses was kinda funny. That television broadcaster must be really schizophrenic. I wonder how the fake Lacus Clyne could have succeeded in her propaganda anyway. Interrupting a broadcast from an Orb representative that was very clearly giving a public message to the Chairman is a pretty obvious thing to do that suggests PLANT is trying to control it's soldiers. Surely those soldiers would be able to realise that?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote