View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 16:06   Link #10669
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I agree with this. The only problem I see is that this arc has a "there's little of the story left" feeling to it, so Mashima has to wrap it up soon, so I dunno how much more he can add. Of course I could be wrong.
Mashima has said he has enough material for at least 3 more arcs, if I recall correctly. There could be more, as he isn't putting a hard and fast limit on it.

Quote:
Well, as much as they add nothing to the topic, neither do you. You just complain about complaining and add to the annoyance. If they answer, they will defend their opinion making even more posts on the topic, which we don't need. And think about it, what have you changed? Did any of the people you talked to changed his/her opinion? Nope, they still think fairy tail is predictable. The only result is that they consider you annoying now. And frankly, replying to every post with the word predictable in it like you did for some time now, is annoying. At least they make one post per chapter, maybe two, but you do one for each and everyone of them? I really have no solution to this, but I don't think that the way you do it is right.
You have a bit of a point, but I've seen people like this destroy fandoms and forums before. I merely highly the absurdity of it, which while it will do nothing to convince those few people, it does point it out to everyone else.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote