View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 00:15   Link #14
backbone
Banned

I liked the battle scene, and highly amused at the show of Yuuto's badassery in using his unlimited blade works, but left with blank face upon seeing his opponent crushed him seemingly effortless. Hell, that blue-haired girl was too overpowered to the point of cheating.

Issei, on the other hand, failed to amuse me, as he seemed to not being able to take this entire battle seriously. I know you're a pervert, but do some jack shit, dude! I facepalmed really hard when he missed his aim and blew Koneko's and Asia clothes while saying "Thank you!" like he just did something cool (=_=). Maybe it's amusing and out loud hilarious for some people, but sorry, it just can't work for me. And it doesn't help that his perverted face has really gotten in my nerves lately.

The only thing that i genuinely found funny is when two church girls were begging for money from passerby, only to be treated food by Issei. And hell, i laughed really hard when they're praying and apologizing God for being fed by Demons. And i don't know why, but i felt some sort of disconnect by the action that those two girls chose afterwards.

Last thing to say : It turns out i was correct to guess that Issei's client is no ordinary guy (since he appears on OP)
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote