View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 19:51   Link #166
MalakTawus

@Shiek
Quote:
Since Claire and Miria are neither that powerful, and Claire isn't here....it would be in everyone's best interest to escape, unless they plan to let the ZAO's fight eachother and try to go for a killing stroke which still would be a suicidal move.
Escaping is surely the best move,but that doesn't change the fact that the ghosts can't escape too soon since they are the only ones strong enough to buy the others enough time to escape since i really doubt that Histy would let all the rebels escape easily......especially Miria...... (and since i haven't used this word a lot in this paragraph ill say it again : "escape!" )

@Arturro

Quote:
1. Main and even secondary characters are immortal.
Like i have already said this whole set up could be for a scenario where a lot of characters will be killed in a tragic way.....and about the main character it's not very fair since it's obvious that the main char has a plot shield,this is treu not only for mangas btw.......

Quote:
2. Characters are showing their bravado (cornering with pure stupidity) in almost each page, like they're trying to become martyrs.
I don't see why you consider them acting like martyrs as something strange since imo it's absolutely normal from the very beginning for a lot of warriors in claymore to act like that.....especially the ghosts since they have basically already stated very clearly that their lives won't be a priority in their mission to destroy the org.
Claymore is full of martyr-type warriors from the very beginning,i'm surprised you notice this only now......

Quote:
3. Typical shounen "power in friendship" became the main plot device (Miria survival, kids "healing" Raftella etc.)
This plot device was used even in the past, did you forget about Raki and Jean?

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-12-01 at 20:02.