View Single Post
Old 2006-05-15, 02:51   Link #41
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
Isn't that true of everybody who hates or likes GSD? I mean, the haters and the lovers, neither will ever change their mind about it, right? You, me, Obi, Wingdarkness... lol
The difference is that I actually don't hate GSD at all...It just bitterly dissapointed me with it's wasted potential...especially in it's handeling of Shinn and when I finally got over it a bit Final Plus just killed me all over again...I can't help that 80% of the topics in this forum discusses what it did wrong...Like this thread, I see what the thread is about and I make an opinion...I usually explain myself analytically and beyond a shadow of a doubt unless I'm purposely being silly...A charge I doubt my detracters can make...

Oh and I think you should know that Obi-wan could have given premature dark-ally birth to you so I think you should know that "he's" actually a 22 year old girl since you still seem not to know ...

As for the actual threads question it would have to be GSD...There are lots of things I dislike about it...It is the only G-series (and I've seen them all except for Igloo & f-91 OVA) that dissapoints me beyond belief and the feelings of bitterness i had following it's conclusion is second to none (Didn't mean I didn't like many episodes or that i wasn't excited for a while until it really degenerated)...No other G-series has ever garnered that from me which means I obviously didn't hate the show since it illicited such reactions from me...I generally pretty much like if not love all the other g-series even G and Wing that gets usually the most fan-crap from the older series...But if people like Nightengale and others wanna see me as the "Big bad Destiny Wolf" I'll accept that charge...atleast I always back my $hit up unlike the real Destiny haters that just arbitrarily drop ignorant hysterical flames with coarse language and can give less than a damn about this pro-Destiny movement as it were...