View Single Post
Old 2009-03-09, 03:01   Link #60
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
The question is not about how he can stop it at the end of the episode but rather that if it was so damn easy to do it why did he bother dodging like 20x earlier in the episode.
For the block part, he didnt block because the golem wasnt in his reach. He also mentions this in the episode but you obviously missed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
hm i give this eps a 6, average - nothing amazing i liked the interactions between index and buri but honestly that's all that i liked.

seriously why would you remove a level 5 esper from the battle field first... it's not like she's only the most powerful person of the group.

the end scene with touma showing up at the last second was one of those how many times has this happened in this series already????
You have to see this from Kurokos PoV. She has to rescue dozens of people that are still trapped underground. She dont has the time to worry about fighting power or whatever, she chose the fastest and easiest way. (Then again she took a lvl5 esper and left a civilian so her decision is kind of weird).

Actually just some kind of advice to some people here, you may or may not follow it:

If the only point or your post in this thread is to rant how bad this show is you might as well not post here. Stop expecting something like Index fighting or Himegami action or whatever since it wont happen. I am seriously tired of reading posts whose only content is "and Index vanished again lol" or "still no Index fighting >_>"
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote