View Single Post
Old 2007-03-17, 11:56   Link #58
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
You are right, I remember it was stated in somewhere (I think it was by the Chunin test) that the sand Gaara carries in his Gourd is different from normal sand.

Maybe Hunter-San can enlighten us with this.

I haven't seen this Ep, but Shikas comment already have me prepared on what to expect, I agree with him, that even for an anime viewer, you could get annoyed by the change of passing, from An action cannon fight, to a filler rant that has nothing to do with the ongoing fights.

It seems the anime team want to use the "success" of their intellectual work, and incorporated to the real story as much as they can, Im very patient, Ill wait for 3 or 4 more episode to see how the Fillers madness is going on.

BTW, whats up with all this one week breaks?
I dont know which parts were fillers ( also it was hard to guess ) since i havent read the Manga. Also i thought the fight ( and pace) was alot better than last episode's slow moving sand.

I agree with you alot of things that was shown ( be it filler or not) werent directly related to the ongoing fight, however they did emphasize on the changed Gaara. I wont go in detailes because i dont want to spoil you on it . However i think you might like this episode more than the previous one .

P.S. Have you read the Manga?.