View Single Post
Old 2015-04-26, 01:46   Link #516
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Finally got around to watching that 10 min preview. Well, all I can say is that it did get me kinda hyped. But still, to wait this long for an episode is kinda overdoing it. It also doesn't help that every episode of this OVA has suffered from a delay before release. -_-

Have to admit tho, Lancelot in CG is quite the treat. Loved that little fight sequence there with Suzaku soloing the fodder. Got reminded of why he's Britannia's strongest Knight of Rounds. Looking forward to that and any other fight sequences in the episode. Also, it'd be quite a spectacular sight to see him go up against Akito since they both have similar fighting styles. ie. Applying acrobatics with a hint of unorthodox to their machines.

Plus, we more or less now have indisputable proof that Kingsley = Lelouch, but that was a no brainer. Not that I'm complaining tho, CG isn't CG if the MC doesn't show up.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote