View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 10:09   Link #113
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
Can anyone explain to me why the Stakes didn't listen to Ange and attack her classmates in this episode?

She's a witch. They're her furniture. Why wouldn't they obey her orders the same way they did under Beato as their master?

The only way I can explain it is that they aren't real. Meta-Beatrice is obviously showing Battler a false series of events in the games.

Also, her dorm mates, class mates and Juza don't ever witness them. The Stakes must be in her head.

It's the same for Maria and Sakutaro. He/It? never talks in Rosa's presence. I'm beginning to think that there is the real Beatrice, Meta-Beatrice and the Beatrice Maria created in her head.

Everything seems to stem from Maria. I hope this doesn't turn into another Paranoia Agent.

Somehow Maria filled Ange's head with non-sense when they were young and it's now clouding their perception of events.
In that scene Ange comes to question if the Stakes are real. Remember as Maria tells her that Magic is all about belief as part of the Mariage Sociere (sp?). From a magical perespective you can say that they didn't work because she no longer really believed in magic. The interpretation of the scene really varies.