View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 13:15   Link #1988
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I don't think she knows when the change occurs. Tertiary Sex characteristics are psychological, meaning that Run may need to be at a certain level of mental maturity before the change takes place.

Her confronting her feelings like this may have been the final push she needed, or possibly the other way round. Her new found maturity was the final push she needed to confront and be honest about her feelings for Rito.

I get the feeling that if its all in her head, so to speak, its entirely possibly for the split to never occur
I doubt it would ever be to the point of it not happening, but yeah I have a feeling she had no clue how soon it might happen and if she belived it would possably be years before it happend she would likely figure she would be too far behind in the race for Rito's heart that she could never catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Horray for Ren and Run! (Love Yami's red rice line) Seriously I'd feel sorry for Ren if it didn't happen.

Also I just can't express enough, that despite my tolerance for cultural difference, the whole idols (dunno if it counts males too) can have no love life is just messed up from any angle (sorry but somebody needs to tell those fans to STFU and get a life)
It happens with young american pop stars / young actors as well as part of that whole wholsome image. Think of actors/singers that come out of the Disney stable,these are basicly the same thing as idols in Japan the main difrence is that a higher number of them are able to move on from that stage to being a "real" entertainer at which time they tend to throw the wholsome image to the wind.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote