View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 03:20   Link #15
Soji

dragonroots@ Honestly i have to agree with you 2 here (you and sky black swordman) . Still you ask something like the one I have ask in the old topic some time ago. And i have to admit i do ask myself what would happen If Ise and Akeno do *that* that time. But time ago i ask myself(and even ask on the topic) what would happen if Rias in vol 2 ,after Ise say his epic line and after he won again Raizer and say all those thing to Rias when they where on the griffin, what would happen if Rias say something like*Wait Ise. I have to take what you say before and what you say now as a confession of love?* pity she don't say this that time in vol 2. Anyway even if this are good question to ask we will never know what would happen if this 2(the one you say about akeno and the one i say about rias)really happen at that time. But at least now the situation seem become better and we know pretty well what Ise feel toward both of them and what this 2 feel toward him(then again this can be say about Asia and Koneko as well).

Deikan@he say *Rias Gremory Sama virginity belong to me* before Raizer ,Rias brother and all the pure devil that where there.lol
Talk about epic line.
About the nosebleeds ...i'm sure this will not stop Ise to lose is virginity with Rias and the other.I mean they already try more than one time also there is always the heal section in vol 10. the girls where naked and i don't remember Ise have nosebleeds that time. The same can be say about the sauna scene.(with Rias even if end badly).