View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 19:44   Link #20
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I can definitely respect your points, but allow me to elaborate to perhaps make sense of what's troubling you.

First I'd like to challenge your theory that the time between the crime and discovery was really THAT short. Sure, in the film it's almost immediate, but consider it in actual passing time. It's a cutaway, meaning that it could have been a minute to even several hours if they needed to.

I'd also like to challenge how one would determine which room Kounosu was in. Remember that she got an entire half of the upstairs to herself while two others took the other half. The only other risks to her would be the two downstairs, but note that they were in the opposite half of the building too. Technically, she was alone enough.
Justsomeguy pretty much explained everything you wanted to know.

The problem I have now though is said chute I used as modus operandi, as I have really not the slightest idea what its original purpose was - its therefore hard to say that one could fit through it for sure.

regarding that extra master key: The number of keys on the keyring seems to match the number of doors.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.