View Single Post
Old 2007-05-06, 01:08   Link #16
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Since in Nanoha, shields can be muti-layered then this can also be used to imply that Barrier Jacket can also be layered. This will resolves the issue regards to Reactor Purge, since as you state before one of defensive protocol should be able to absorb the forces.

Now with Barrier Jacket as outright concentrated raw magical output, this I would bring into dispute. One of the reason we are working under the assumption that Barrier Jacket is formed via Nanomachines/or Atomic bondings is that Barrier Jacket is not prone to disslotion in AMF. Therefore it must be something that is less subjective to interference, thus something other then a pure energy form.

As to Chrono bleed in Nanoha I really do not remember it...
Chrono was bleeding from a dorsal temporal inscision after soloing many of the golems at the Garden of Time back in S1. My guess was that the kid just wasn't packing enough protection, since he doesn't use a custom (and by anime-logic more uber) BJ. Enough to keep him alive in harsh environments, with maybe some emphasis on speed, comfort and stealth like what a sniper might opt for, but nothing spectacular in the defence dept. After all, we see that RH's BJ tanks better than Bard's, and we corelate that to how Fate is really after speed and dodge while Nanoha prefers to stand and blast.