View Single Post
Old 2009-04-03, 14:01   Link #2037
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The 2ch Sakura thread I'm on has people declaring her as their yome, but they have no system and doesn't work. Sakura is called Sakura-tan by everyone in there.

Someone says he wants a Sakura-tan spinoff. Someone is going to study Sakurago as his 2nd major. A few others are still waiting for sukumizu Sakura-tan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Since the name of the anime is supposed to be 宇宙を翔る少女, I was hoping that it would have a couple of spinoffs named Sora Wo Yuri Kagaku (宇宙を揺り科学), and Sora Wo Awasu No Kawa (宇宙を合わすの河), Toaru styled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Anyway Saintess, your possessive nature is getting complains from other members of the waifu membership and is the main cause of the system disruption.
What? They are being covetous and now you are blaming me for being possessive!

Thank goodness I have clones ready for anyone who wants to claim Honoka. Nobody is getting near my real one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote