View Single Post
Old 2016-03-06, 16:12   Link #9
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Seems to be a solid start so far. I only knew most of the girls introduced lol. But I spotted a Bashira/Nyaashira in the group there so I'm in. That Big Hero quote though.

@DragonKing0117 - Assuming you read the LN, does the Prince from both have the same personalities or are they different?
All I've read of the light novel is from the translated prologue. Anything else I know is second hand from some of the guys who've read it. That said, they're fundamentally different. Manga Prince has blue eyes, is appears confident and goes with the flow (like Arata from T7). Novel Prince, who got the official name Arthur Pendragon XXI, has green eyes and a milder personality from what I've heard. Though it seems he's closer to a Yuuki Rito than I'd like, he's far enough away that it's not too bad.

That said, as this is the manga thread, please discuss the manga side only. There's a link in the OP if you wish to check out the novel thread and discuss there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Just read the 1st manga. Interesting.
The Prince is a pretty boy rather than the unseen eyes look he has in the game.
I laugh at the part where his bodyguard just told the prince :"If you want me to be your girlfriend, beat me in battle." Even her father ships them.
Since this is a harem and based on a 18+ game, will future chapters include..."intimate moments" between the Prince and his harem?
So far, the manga's been labeled ecchi. You shouldn't have to worry too much.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote