View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 17:25   Link #104
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well everyone has covered this episode so well that there is not much to say. It was great it sad it was F UP. Of course i gave it a 10 i had to there was no other option.

What made this episode especially sad for me was of course the death of L, but it goes far beyond that to me. The complicated relationship between L and Light goes so much deeper than good vs evil. They are basically the different sides on the same coin. The sad thing is i think Light will realize that even though he thinks hes a god and he has won the battle with L he will come to know that he really did like L as a friend. There is no one else who Light can communicate with like he did L who can talk to him on his level? no one i can think off. Rem for all that he carried for Misa was stupid to kill L she has already made the eye contract twice shortening her life even more, Im pretty sure she might have only 5 years left to live and thats assuming that Light does not kill her. Which he might because she is a loose end. Rem should have realized this and killed Light and tried to Misa to forget everything again.

Im very interested in where the story is going to go from here. Light thinks he has won but one of Lights weaknesses which he never tends to learn is that over confidence breeds carelessness. Im sure there is something that he has over looked and a new challenger will step forward to confront him. Also, we dont know that L didnt leave some insurance behind just encase he was killed. L as fanatically smart and cautious im sure he would had a contingency plan just encase he was killed.

I had always given Light the benefit of the doubt but now i see no redemption for him to me hes just evil. I respect his intelligence but his worth as a human being if he can still be called that has be shattered.