View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 20:59   Link #36
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Well, I just watched the raw and can say that it was nice as a final. (though I gotta say the swordboard ticked me off, a kei super-jump would be way better) They may be able to revert it to back to its original course but that would need some effort to pull it off correctly as this is nothing like what's told in vol 13 if we're to heed to people who read it. I at least didn't lose all of my hope.

It was funny how Savaris one-shot himself, he got what was coming for him. Serves him right for trying to kill Nina. HB's final gang up on the monster is kinda understandable as I think their combat patterns are mostly not told about except a couple of them. So I wasn't that bothered about it.

Ultimately everyone's doing what they were doing and there's a mostly clean sheet to progress from, even if a bit too clean so they'll need to have Saya deliver the mask manually or something.

I hope that there'll be a follow-up season which won't divert from the novels, it should be getting more exciting after this point.