View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 21:08   Link #7314
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
If Yozora is attacking because of Nagi, why would the picture have played a part in any of it though? I don't think Nagi even knows about it, Maria was suprised when she realized that Hayate had a stone, so it's possible Nagi wasn't even told about the picture. I think the picture has more to do with the opening of the RG than anything to actually do with Nagi. Maybe Yozora targeted Nagi (and wanted to take out her butler) for similar reasons to Sonia attacking her, indirectly relating to other events.

Given that the shot of Athena at the end was after Hayate was tired, I'm thinking that that shot and most of, if not all, of chapter 300 (including the character poll results) will be framed as a dream and be thrown away as filler, amusing filler, but filler none-the-less, and the story will pick up again in chapter 301.

So no Athena re-entering the storyline, yet.
Yozora said something in the chapter like 'it's your fault, because your lady broke the King's Stone'. So apparently whatever she needs that photo for, it has something to do with the King's Stones, and Nagi having destroyed one of them is something of a problem. That's how I read it, anyway. Not really enough information to go on yet.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote