Thread: Licensed Tokko
View Single Post
Old 2006-02-26, 16:47   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Tokko

Tokko has been pre-licensed by Manga Entertainment. In addition it's produced by MFI, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is pre-licensed, the following posts are no longer allowed.
  • Asking where you can find Tokko downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Tokko fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Tokko.
  • Asking for playback help for Tokko episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story. End of edit by Mod (xris)
---

A new series that is scheduled to air in the month of April. I became interested in the series after reading the following in AniDB:

Quote:
Shindou just became a new investigator for Tokki: The Special Mobile Investigation Force. On the day of his graduation, he finally saw the half-naked girl that he had always saw in his dream in real life and finds out that she`s part of Tokko: The Special Public Safety Task Force. Shindou ends up joining Tokko to revenge his parents` death who`s bodies were ripped into pieces...

Then I found out it's airing in WOWOW. With the current trend of high budgeted animes are airing in that channel, I'm expecting good thing from the show even though I found the description a bit amusing.

P.S. I've searched to see if there was any existing threads before creating this one. If I still missed the thread on this series in question, then I deserve a spanking.

Last edited by xris; 2006-04-19 at 10:58.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote