View Single Post
Old 2007-06-27, 02:28   Link #1028
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
No he won't because if you saw that then you also saw when he said it feels like a brother taking care of a little sister and he can't go out looking for a girlfriend. Key word in everything he said looking for so what does that mean he does not consider Nagi a romance possibility so everybody get off that they end up together. Here a probabilities on who he ends up with: Maria, 45%... Hina,48.5%... Isumi, 3%... Nisha, 25%... Nagi, 5%... No one, 66%... These are from my own belief no one elses

Im basing that one what i've seen from the anime and read from the manga.
ummm i don't know where you base your percentage off but shouldn't they equal to 100% when all added up.....

The probability stats you gave is well over 100% so technically it's not very reliable...

For me i hope Hayate doesn't end up with Nagi i feel there are better girls for which he can end up with... My hopes would be that he fall in love with another girl and nagi gets jealous.. After a long talk and angst Nagi realises that money can't buy feelings and she must let hayate go while at the same time grow in maturity...

Hina!1