View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 23:44   Link #522
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Going by Chapter 0 - Strong World, Marco would have to be around Shanks' age. Two years after Roger's death, we see him on WB's ship. That suggests that he's indeed a veteran pirate who has lots of battle experience. Marco's age is probably anywhere in between late 30s to early 40s.

The war at Marineford wasn't the most accurate way of gauging how powerful the elites are. Lots of fights got interrupted. And there's also the fact that the WB pirates were trying to rescue Ace and not battle the marines to the death.
i just read in an anime wiki that marco has been a member of the whitebeard pirates for at least 24 years! i don't know how accurate that is though. but he looks so young! well, at least to me he does. could it be possible that he's actually much older than he looks? his ability allows him to regenerate at will so it's possible that it could affect his aging process. shanks is around 39 but marco might actually be older than that. hmmm...