View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 18:59   Link #8
ElricKeyblade

Just watched this epi (Thank GOD for Funimation simulcasting), and I just gotta say:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 8DDDDDDD

Yeah, as you can tell, I pretty much LOVED this episode. f^^;;

Favorite parts:

Yuji's facial expression when he prevented Hecate from firing anymore...fire at Shana. GOLD.

Yuji kneeling in front of a beat-up Shana and picking her up.

Shana in that cute dress.

Yuji and Shana walking together holding hands.

Yuji complimenting Shana on her clothes.

Yuji holding Shana's hand one more time before leaping up into the sky (I LOL'd at that particular part XP ).

...Yeah, basically I loved all the ShanaxYuji scenes. *_*

Additional comments:

Was the story Khamsin said his own story? If so...WOW. o.o Pretty epic stuff. Whatever happened to that monster- did it survive as Khamsin survived (if that really was his story)?

Every time Yuji pointed his finger up in the sky I was getting Kamina or Simon flashbacks, lol. (And no, I'm not really a hardcore Gurren Lagann fan, and yet I still know this. Guess that's how epic it is.)

And...when Shana offered Yuji her hand- O.O Maaaaaan. Is it me, or is Yuji particularly grabby this season? I guess he now has the mentality of "When I see something I want, I take it." XD

Didn't much care about Kazumi this episode, though I admit that I was impressed at her reasoning. Too bad she didn't show more of that throughout the seasons instead of just being the irritating corner of the love triangle- I might've liked her more. *shrugs*

Aaaaaand, that's it.

But seriously- this episode had me squeeing constantly for joy. I love, LOVE Foe Yay, so all the situations of all the ShanaxYuji interactions here made me want to fly from happiness. 8DDDDDDD

Next episode, here we come!

EDIT: Wait a minute, I just thought of something- in the trailer, didn't it show Yuji's hand cupping Shana's chin when she showed herself in that awesome dress? How come we didn't get to see that??? ;_;

...I know I know, greedy. I'll go rewatch the episode now. :P

Last edited by ElricKeyblade; 2011-11-18 at 19:12.