View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 21:57   Link #68
FMeral16

I don't dislike Ko nearly as much as I did earlier in the series, but don't wish to see or hear from him again in any significant way. Relationship drama isn't a bad thing, and sparks a lot of nice conversation, but the other parts of this show are just so much better to me. And with five players in this current love polygon, it's grabbing a bit too much attention. Let's just pray they don't start trolling us with Satsuki x Tohru flags... people are already having fun with predictions based on their interactions so far.

Ko is such a simple/boring character (especially compared to the cast at Kissuiso) that this much of the show should not be related to him. And how Ohana deals with all the romantic drama really makes me begin to dislike her character. After 3-4 episodes I was already thinking in my head that she could end up being one of my favorite female characters of all time. But then the Ko mess emerged and she got annoying. So, I hope she grows up from this quick, moves on from Ko and turns back to face the issues at Kissuiso and her new life, although I doubt it happens as cleanly as I'd like (or at all).