View Single Post
Old 2009-05-30, 13:14   Link #2022
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Um, well...I mentioned a radio show because of this:

MBS is a broadcaster, and they broadcast the Macross Radio Show.

Shaloom's liner notes are emphatically NOT the liner notes that come with the DVDs, and Shaloom never said they were. They're his own liner notes for the FWF-MG fansubs of Frontier.

But if you ARE claiming there's an interview with Ohnogi, here is the audio commentary list for the MF DVDs:

Disc 1: Yuuichi Nakamura, Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori on the Yack Deculture edition
Disc 2: Katsuyuki Konishi, Megumi Nakajima, Hiroyuki Yoshino on Ep. 4
Disc 3: Yuuichi Nakamura, Hiroshi Kamiya, Jun Fukuyama on Ep. 7
Disc 4: Aya Endo, Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori on Ep. 10
Disc 5: Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori, Yasuhito Kikuchi on Ep. 12
Disc 6: Yuuichi Nakamura, Aya Endo, Souichiro Hoshi, Hiroyuki Yoshino on Ep. 16

Discs 7, 8, and 9 came out AFTER Shaloom's liner notes started getting translated here, so if the Ohnogi interviews are from those, Shaloom would've needed a time machine.
Point taken then and I can see how you can see from that angle. However, Magnuskn's translations indicated a lot of "Ohnogi" and "Kawamori" and lots of Macross' staffs inference in the liner notes (as in, "Ohnogi indicates this, Kawamori indicates that"), this is why I personally think that what Shaloom translated are Liner Notes of DVD/Blu-Ray and also mixed with his own liner notes at some points (and I need to re-confirm this-is Macross Generation subs released in Blu-Ray sub form?) except episode 23/24. (Ouch I forgot to mention these :P)

For Ohnogi's interview , I have already said my thought of it being written on my post before, not as an audio CD Although yes, seeing your post, now I know I remember hearing one info about that. There was one more interview of Ohnogi that was broadcasted in Radio MBS August 9, 2008. You might want to check the date of broadcast by then I have yet to know about the interview on episode 23/24 liner notes and might check it... If there is documentation of it lolz.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote