View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 13:22   Link #5
blue_sora

Yay! So Inori is now turning into Mana now! I love that yandere incestuous sister of Shu! At last, some character development for Inori (hopefully)!

So if Shu used it and not holding their hands then they fainted. Hey, thank you for showing us after 4 episodes instead of telling that since episode 13. Oh well.

Eh, Shu actually still the same indecisive guy to me...just being manipulated by Yahiro. And really, Haruka, you the one who didn't agree of Shu in danger now you are willing?!

I guess Gai really can't stay dead. Is he becoming zombie or something? In another note, that Daarth guy seems to imply that Voids is pieces of Mana. And for the girl who died because of her void broke, doesn't the void automatically returns to its owner if its released? Of course, this could be the case the Void didn't have enough time to return. Note to Shu, when you want to save someone save his/her Void too. Pity Shu doesn't have a Void canceler that cancels the Void immediately if the owner is in danger.