View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 22:54   Link #26845
FalsePrime

Do you think that we'll see a MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) and then maybe a MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) 2.0?

For sure we will eventually see Wing Gundam Zero TV, they have been keeping it alive and while it maybe a while before we get it, it will happen. It is a fairly popular lead so it doesn't have to worry like something along the lines of X.

As for 2.0. It completely depends on Snow White and if Bandai decides to make Master Grades of the Frozen Teardrop suits. If so then I say it is very likely we will see a 2.0 of Wing Zero EW which will recycle the new frame they would give Snow White (if it's as similar to Zero as Pro is to Heavyarms Kai.) I don't believe Bandai will recycle what will be at the very least a 8 year old frame for a brand new Model.

Is the MG Epyon (EW) any good? What's different from the TV designs and the EW design? I don't recall Epyon being in the Endless Waltz film. o_O

Epyon isn't in Endless Waltz the Movie. The Master Grade is based on a brand new Epyon redesign that Katoki made to be used in Glory of the Losers and Frozen Teardrop. As for it's quality, to me it's frankly amazing. It does have it's issues however I firmly believe it's the best out of all the Wing Master Grades.

Do you think the Tallgeese (I, II, and III) will get a Master Grade release as well? Maybe they will include the parts to make it I, II, and III so that you'd have to buy 3x of the same kit to have them all...rofl...

We will see Tallgeese eventually. If it's just III or if they decide to go with a combo pack again I don't know. Frankly I hope they do them individually becaues I want to get a Tallgeese II that has a Treize figure and manual.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote