View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 14:26   Link #11
Styx101

Send a message via Yahoo to Styx101
Hi! I'm new here.. well sort of. I've been lurking for quite some time, I just never really joined in on the conversations. lol. But Marimite practically owns my life. It's my favorite anime of all time!

Probably because I can relate to it and it reminds me of the years back when I was still in higschool. I also went to an all girls catholic school (although we didn't really have that sister system, I would loved it if we did) and I did like someone back then. However, being the shy person that I am, I never said anything. But after a year or so, I did. (with a lot of convincing, lol)

I was rejected though.. lol.. but she never said that she didn't like me back. It was more of "things wouldn't work out between us" that kind of stuff. So I stepped back and didn't bother to protest with that reason. I still kept liking her for 3 years, and I confessed to her 3 times, which she till rejected of course.

The third time it was different though.. at that time I was a senior and after I graduated I would be moving out of the country. This time, even if she did say yes, I wouldn't be there anymore.

I guess we sort of have the same experience Stephanie. lol. She doesn't respond to me at Friendster either... Hahaha!

Sachiko is my fave character too then Yumi and Sei.