View Single Post
Old 2007-08-16, 11:32   Link #52
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
@Noriko-san
Nope, not thinking you're contradicting me at all..
I love to hear other sides and ideas on how people view it..

1.) What I meant by Sei and Shimako not talking much, yes I'm sure we don't SEE everything they do, but when we do see what they do, it's like there's an invisible space of not being to attach to each other.. It seems they are kinda avoiding each other a bit (I have the same experience, and no the reason was not because I pursued someone)

2.) As for pretty boys.. All I can think about are backstreet boys, lol harharhar

3.) And yeah, guess you're right about "looking for the qualitites" of your previous love one.. However, note that it happens to every first DEEP love.. And one more to counter, there's no cure for love but to love more, so if you are loving someone DEEPLY it'll take one to forget.. It's not time.. Tried and tested by me.. n_n

But if you loved someone deeply, then loved another again lightly, you can forget both and move on..

4.) You still won't blush until you like the person in a crush like way, right?

5.) I couldn't exactly picture myself thinking I would find my bestfriend in a crowd full of people if he/she was in a mascot suit, and ran out there, even if I should say I am afraid of going down the ladder or have a fear of men.. Don't get me wrong, I love my bestfriends dearly, very dearly indeed that when they're sad I cry.. Bu this thought could only be done with someone you love dearly, not friend love, mind you..

Well, these are my point of views.. Could be just me.. n_n
Anybody wanna join in for clarity?

1) I had the exact same impression of them watching the 1st season, didn't really feel anything for this family but strangeness and didn't think further about that. But after knowing more about Sei, more about Shimako, and more about how they met each other, I re-watched the 1st season and was amazed at how I didn't perceive them the same way : now knowing their background, I really felt the glass separating them vanish in my mind and their bond then appeared to me as obviously deep, and even deeper because it's not easily understandable by other people with not the same circumstances and definitely not the same kind of mind/logic (like Yumi-chan, and it was through her innocent eyes that we saw Sei & Shimako in the 1st season)

2)..huh? why them, lol ? they're not even the "pretty" girly type! lol

4) ..huh....YES I would, that was precisely my point ! O_o I can't have a crush on anybody being too physical towards me to my tastes! It's simple embarrassment ! and, all the more if I'm doubting what the other aims at!

Well, I know people are very different concerning blushing easily or not, or being prudish or okay with other people seeing/touching them, but while I know I was a lot prudish when younger, I still know I'm far from the most prudish ones (still talking about when we're young enough for school), and this while being raised in a French country! French are rumoured to be er...promiscuous but many of my comrades who were as or maybe more prudish than me were French girls O_o
During junior High or even High school, we kept our eyes on the walls while changing, in order to not embarrass our comrades who maybe don't feel at ease with their own bodies.. I remember the only ones who didn't care who watched them, whom they watched, and whom they touched or by who they were touched, were the ones who claimed loudly they weren't a virgin for quite some time now, and who were obviously, closed with guys...

I'm not saying here they were wrong or anything like that, some of them were good friends of me too, but just pointing this out to say : it's just a question of being embarrassed or not, and one reason of embarrassment can simply be prudishness, or lack of self-confidence leading to not wanting anyone to look too well at our bodies, or not being used to physical closeness....
and I think Japanese people would understandingly be that kind of embarrassed if we French are in those situations! And I don't think a petite lady from a good family has been raised with being ok while looking at another one changing!

All that babbling to say, Yumi never surprises me by blushing. cutie girl ^-^ no wonder Sei teases her

For the rest, after writing my answer to you, I feel the discussion doesn't stay grounded on marimite enough anymore, so we should continue via PM or mails, or msn

These forums are for discussing Marimite, and maybe how we understand it thanks to real facts, them being personal or not, but when the facts remain without their transparency with Marimite, we should not debate them here, and leave the place for Marimite-grounded(?) discussions