View Single Post
Old 2010-11-13, 05:27   Link #1048
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Maybe not for English speakers, but Mesutron ("mesu"=female, "Femitron" in the Crunchyroll sub) and Osutimus ("osu"=male, "Masculimus" in the Crunchyroll sub) were voiced by their G1 Japanese counterparts Seizo Katou (Megatron) and Tessho Genda (Convoy), respectively...
Oh i already know about that . I was just wishing we had a few old school Prime references, though it doesn't matter much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
But not enough whining over Stockingtron's decisions and wanting to take over and stab him/her in the back! That would have been classic Starscream.
It's obvious that this episode was trying to fit in as much as possible, so asking for something that is a bit much . I mean we're lucky they added in that Starscream scene in the image 7Th posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Transformers are not mecha.
Personally i'd say they are, though that's a discussion left for another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
and one of the most hilariously random moments in the final battle is when the robot with a car as its body transforms into a DINOSAUR instead. Seriously, Gainax is on some awesome drugs.
It's not that random, i mean it's just one of the dinobots called Grimlock.