View Single Post
Old 2011-01-08, 14:29   Link #11
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyukusa View Post
My entire childhood was based around Ash x Misty.
Oh lol thank god theres someone else that thought the same!

I never thought much about the romance side of things back then but you just kinda had a little thought floating about that they would make for a nice couple
And now thinking back on it, I really do think it was wasted opportunity.

Also scratch another vote for Motoko X Keitaro (Love Hina) - that needed to happen, I may not have disliked Naru but I hardly came to like her either. Motoko was by far the better character between the 2.

Ami X Ryuuji (Toradora) - This is one of my all time favorite relationships that I just love yet at the same time is one of the very few that totally irks me as well simply cause I knew it was never gonna happen(thank god for doujinshi)

Welkin X Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles) - Purely my own fanfic fantasy but one I would like to see anyway. Kinda like Selvaria either joining the Gallia army or already knowing Welkin and the both kicking it off

Hei X Misaki (Darker than Black) - meh what can I say I just really liked this pairing more than any others even more so than Yin.

Mugi X Mio(K-On!) - Not sure how this one actually came about but I like this one alot. I know alot of people go for Mio X Ritsu becuase of their history and all but I think more enjoyable one would be Mugi X Mio(and yet again thank god for doujishi!)

Sousuke X Tessa (Full Metal Panic) - I got nothing against Sousuke X Chidori in fact I like that couple quite alot but I do like Tessa more so I will go with her.

Sugisaki X Harem (Seitokai no Ichizon) - Only one of the very few guys I approve of that should have a harem but if I had to pick a favorite within the harem it would probably be Minastu.

Shino X Danjou (Open Sesame) - I'm a sad puppy for not seeing this happen especially after what happened in the 2nd last chapter.

Gangryong X Madoka/Hyumi/Vera (Veritas) - Now this one really annoys me cause it didn't/won't happen. If some are wondering why Vera, well even if she's a total evil bitch I still love her and I do think they would make for a nice couple

Shizuoka X Okiura (Umisho) - This series has finished but the scans haven't caught up yet, altho if this follows normal shounen romance then I figure whats already happened therefore I don't see this pairing happeneing. Altho if by some miracle it doesn't follow the norm then well this may happen but I wouldn't get my hopes up on this.

Thats it for now, if anymore come to mind post em later.