View Single Post
Old 2011-09-10, 16:34   Link #1018
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

As usual, plot holes galore but it's OKAY because she's not really fully herself unless someone does something to piss her off and her eyes glow red!!!. ... Just kill a couple dozen of her friends first.

Everything is forgiven, because none of the supporting characters really matter as they are all in her head. Merely lambs to the slaughter of her vampiric immunity to regain control and her memory.

I'm not satisified with 11/12 episodes being just a buildup to a big reveal... either they should've increased the pacing or made it into a 26 ep series and finally reveal at ep 12 and leave half the series for the "real world"

Anything can really happen in this pseudo reality of hers. Clamp gets to use the excuse of all these constant faints/passing out to move the plot a long or as a soft reset to the storyline. It's ep 10 finally, and we'll get to see something real happen, but next thing you know... series is over! It's like just one big tease to build money from the Blood franchise. I feel jipped

well at least I got to see the dogcat thing squirt his white stuff all over the bath when Saya was nekkid