View Single Post
Old 2012-02-10, 14:30   Link #1229
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Since I don't read Japanese, I haven't read the novels, so when I talk of Infinite Stratos, I'm always talking of the series. Notice that quite a lot of people only hear about an anime when it becomes a series or movie. That's no exception.
And? I made it clear I was talking about the novels, when I specifically said the novels.

Quote:
Excuse me for wanting to get away from the discussion about piloting for ONE SECOND.

In that case, I should say I want to see Mikono pilot. She seems to have some skill, considering she's able to fly the craft safely, so she's bound to have some skill. I wouldn't put it by her to have been trained a little to fight if necessary.
I'm NOT talking about the debate about female pilots and their roles in mecha animes. Oh, and by the way, I'm the one who said he was dropping the argument. And I did.
What I was talking about there was in response to your "I've seen her pilot, be sexy, etc." line, and I was making a simple passing comment that she hasn't piloted as the head in Sousei Gattai yet. It had nothing to do with the now dropped debate about the role of female piloting. (which you still did pick up a few posts above, by the way)