View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 20:35   Link #35
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
The OP really has some spoiler on it.....Kogami will probably use a real gun in place of a dominator......well I like the Magnum so no complain!
Had enough time to just watch the OP ( ) and it was interesting. The best part is when both Akane and Kougami both raises their respective weapon in a crossfire situation with Makishima in the middle surrounded by those two. The conundrum the scene creates is delicious. As things are right now with the Sybil System, the Dominator can't kill Makishima. Kougami can, but as soon as Makishima falls to the ground, there is Akane waiting with her hands raised with the Dominator. And as we know, the Dominator should render a deadly verdict against Kougami. Unless...... well, unless he has somehow come to resolve his Psycho Pass somewhat similar to Akane. And even if he didn't, he can still be spared as long as Akane doesn't press the trigger. With the last episode in mind, Kougami can still face existential problem from people like the female boss who can make people disappear. I may have a man-crush on Kougami.

I can't wait to watch this episode.