View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 01:23   Link #2090
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Sony on the other hand, likes to make developers add something extra to their late ports (e.g., Eternal Sonata, Red Alert 3, Bioshock and now ToV).
Sony doesn't have anything to do with that, it's mainly on the developer/publishers side of things that do that. The port of Oblivion for the PS3 doesn't have any special features and for most part you don't see many third party exclusives now a days.

Games like Bioshock and Red Alert 3 if I remember correctly came on late to the PS3 because of development issues, seeing as Bioshock was if I remember correctly slated to come for the PS3 as well before Take Two pulled the plug on it. It would be nice if Sony ponied up and got more developers only working on their console, but hell if you can at least get the games multiplat and then put more money into making your own first party game, all the better.

In any case, the NA box art for Advent Children looks better than the JAP, which is a shocker to be honest. I remember cursing loudly when I saw the NA box art for Metal Gear Solid 4 and then saw the JAP and PAL ones, what an ironic twist of fate this is.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote