View Single Post
Old 2006-09-03, 10:13   Link #58
MamoruUsagi

Here is my larger list I posted on some topics. Some of my list is repeated, I just thought I would post my larger list.

Fushigi Yuugi is a great manga series. It is wonderful, romantic and touching.

Fushigi Yugi is 18 volumes long and has a wonderful romance. The couple gets married and has a child. It's a magical romance. The manga, 18 volumes is wonderful. The anime only goes up to volume 13. Read all 18 manga volumes. It is so wonderful. If all 18 manga volumes were made into the show, there would be 100 episodes. The manga is so great.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon has 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series. The romance is wonderful. The couple gets married and has a child. Their are lots of romantic kisses. I love Tuxedo Mask. I've been a fan since 1995.

Ayashi no Ceres is a good manga series. The anime takes everything out. It has romance, the main couple has sex, has a child and elopes. The manga is very good, but the anime cuts out over half the series and cuts out so much. Read the manga, the anime takes out all the good parts.

Marmalade Boy is both an anime and a manga series where both are equally good.

Kare First Love is a manga series with lots of emotion.

Happy Hustle High is a romantic and fun manga series.

Peach Girl is a realistic manga series. Their are 18 volumes. Volumes 1-8 are released as Peach Girl 1-8, volumes 9-18 are released as Peach Girl Change of Heart 1-10. Make sure you get the right volumes, you might accidentally buy the wrong ones.

Mars is a mature manga series. It has 15 volumes and deals with serious issues. It deals with sex, rape, engagement, living together and serious issues.

Kare Kano is a manga and anime series.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic romance series.

Mars is a realistic romance series.

Kare First Love is a realistic romance series,

Paradise Kiss is a realistic romance series.

High School Debut is a romance series.

Ultra Cute is a romance series.

Sensual Phrase is a romance series.

Love Attack is a romance series.

Happy Hustle High has a couple that is dating and in a relationship.

Bokura ga Ita is a realistic romance series.

Absolute Boyfriend is another romance manga series.

Wild Act is a great romance manga, the couple is dating and in a sweet relationship.

Missile Happy! has a couple dating and in a sweet relationship.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-04-16 at 14:33.