View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 15:07   Link #66
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I still cant understand why you guys try to explain what is happening in this Manga to him, Heck, the whole “IF he had that why He din not used it before” question to bash a mangaka is rather silly considering that you don’t have to look hard in any other series (including the noble prized writings Naruto or Bleach) to find things just like that.
I think One Piece can be considered a bit different. Here, the first time that many people use some of their important moves happens during a fight (Bleach may have similar things, but I guess that may only apply to the hero of the story there). No training (as in trying to use that and make the body get used to it kind of thing) to develop that move, instead it just happens. So, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that Moria came up with that ability just recently.

But, of course, you can always say that, the only reason Moria didn't use that move against the Straw hats is because he didn't want to kill them which would also mean throwing away some valuable shadows. Now, if someone wants to make him a stupid character in this story, that is fine with me. They should just say this openly.