View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 06:53   Link #1338
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I just started reading Medaka box today after a comment on another manga thread about people bitching when it comes down to the fights in MB, but I still get the feeling that it has more of a GTO feel to it, rather than school brawl tournament.
Although I have to say that the very first fight (Unzen's) was unnecessarily violent, I think the rest won't be as much...this is still a school after all~
Quote:
Medaka is just waltzing through most of the conflicts...
I can't see where you got this from, she lost against Unzen since her friends stopped her, and she lost to his sister, having her senpai deal with it instead. She has yet to win a fight on her own, so it has a good level of interesting plot for now...how will she fare in her next solo encounter?
The only part of the manga I hate with a passion is the possibility of Shiranui taking up the role of the main villain, evil lolis get on my nerves amazingly fast. I'd much rather have the attention reset on Medaka box and take up different requests from various people having all sorts of problems, than have it sink into the underground school scheme for world domination.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2009-10-28 at 07:20. Reason: added a bit more
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote