View Single Post
Old 2006-02-18, 14:20   Link #228
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Now that I've seen the sub, I know Misako can't be Akiko's sister, since she said she was her father's only child, and came back from Tokyo to look after him. I guess she's a childhood friend of Akiko's. Great work by Kuroneko to get out a good sub so fast.

I've been to Ise. Loved it. But I understand how small and out-of-the-way it might seem if you grew up there. For a tourist, though, there is the Grand Shrine, which is fabulous, and the wonderful "wedded rocks" (meoto-iwa) nearby. Ryokan on the beach priced quite reasonably.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote