Thread: Crunchyroll Walkure Romanze
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-02, 05:12   Link #364
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I wonder how the sales for Walkure Romanze DVD/BR would be like. I'm sure 90% of those who was planning to buy it changed their mind due to the direction the idiotic anime staff headed towards. Because I'm one of them.
One-cour eroge adaptations tend to be seen as profile-raising for the game anyway, so I'm not sure if they were ever banking on disc sales all that much. (And if they were, it certainly wouldn't be based on recent history of eroge adaptations. Very few one-cour eroge adaptations sell anything worth noting on BD/DVD.) All the people who get mad that the anime isn't focusing on the heroine of their choice are then prompted to buy the game so they can play the route they want. It wouldn't surprise me if they also release a lot of merchandise for the heroines that aren't chosen, as this is usually how it goes...

And that aside, people can really stop making pointless posts whining and lamenting that their heroine of choice doesn't appear to be getting the focus they wanted. Please form a Social Group or something where you can go on about the heroine of your choice, as we don't allow these sorts of shipping tangents in threads.