View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 07:38   Link #1230
cyth
Banned

El Cazador, IDOLM@STER: Xenoglossia timer

I'm hoping a group can recruit me as a timer for the upcoming april series El Cazador (especially) or IDOLM@STER: Xenoglossia.

My timing preferences are to add lead-in (150 ms) and lead-out times (350 ms) to every line of dialogue, I join adjacent lines that are 500 ms or less apart, I scene time, both cutting and extending start and end times to match scene changes (keyframe or scene change threshold based). I QC my timing as I go over scene timing. I usually finish in an hour and a half (+/- ~30 minutes). If you'd like a video of me timing, I can link you to it, lolz.

I have positive fansubbing experience from working with numerous groups (Froth-Bite, Kaizoku-Fansubs, AnimeForever, Wizzu, IY4Ever, Anime-Keep, AnimeYuki, Melody-Fansubs, WIND) and a few smaller projects (minus a few hosers), so I'm highly adaptable to working with different people and on different projects. I don't like to slowsub (as in, I do my part in the same day, then someone else drags it for a week or so); I like faster, possibly well organized teams.
The group I'm currently in (F-B) has shown no interest in these two projects, but I'd like to work on one of them, especially on El Cazador.

If you have any need for an experienced timer and you are planning a project on one of these shows already with a translator in mind, PM me on this forum. Thank you.