View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 15:14   Link #248
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
And I still feel that Shirley x Lelouch was a bad omen prior to her death. She wasn't the only Ashford girl that Lelouch was attracted to. Milly was the only other favorite. Regardless if Shirley had survived or not. Had Lelouch returned to Ashford Academy, he would have had to deal with Milly anyway. So, I will not get over that.
Yeah, he was also attracted to Kallen. Milly isn't part of the equation, so stop trying to inflate her importance.

Quote:
Everything was too concentrated on a girl who the staff didn't develop in a manner that would have convinced me to believe that Shirley would had been Lelouch's soulmate. The same could be applied to Milly and Kallen, since the staff never even bothered to develop a Lelouch x Milly or Lelouch x Kallen relationship.
The bold part is the only thing you got right.

Quote:
To be fair, neither Kallen, Milly, or Shirley ever had the chance to develop a strong cohesive relationship with Lelouch that would have made me believe that they could become a couple outside the battlefield. Everything was rushed, as far as plot development goes, and not enough character development. Thus everything is all speculation, mine included.
Yours is just plain false, Shirley and Kallen got development. You're just trying to water it down as rushed so Milly doesn't look like a complete fantasy.