Thread: Franken Fran
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 22:41   Link #63
FateAnomaly

This is a pretty interesting series. Once i started reading it, i couldn't stop. But i prefer to have more happy ends though. Its not that i mind the gore but sometimes i feel it would be better if ended well. I would rather chapter 2 stop before the eating part for example.

I also think Fran is rather cute if she wasn't also that twisted. Ironically, her sister who is suppose to be a assasin/bodyguard is more humane than she is who is supposed to be a doctor. She seem to be weak against emotions though.

The "dog" seems to be most sane one in the group though. Unfortunately he don't have much say in influencing Fran actions. The mummy girl is also interesting. I never would have thought that her function wil be so... special. I kinda feel bad for the policewoman. She had to deal with so much crap and trauma. She is a recurring side character that i would like to see again.

There are some parts i don't quite get like the actress and the artist chapters. For the artist one, the translator suggest that it is a version of "yuki onna". Does it mean he can really see supernatural stuff with the "super"eyes of his? About the actress, i know what the director did. but why do the rest of the staff got it? Did they all do it? Seems like a lot of people...
Also who killed the birthday girl on the ship? The father? Suicide, how?

The chapter that creeps me out the most is the cockroach one. Just thinking of the cockroach horde is enough to make my hair stand. I like those chapters with happy ends best. But i do know that it is ridiculous to have all of them like that. It is exactly the anticipation of bad ends that made the good ones better i think.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote