View Single Post
Old 2009-12-08, 14:30   Link #118
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Well from all the things she said this episode it seemed like that to me.
When I think about it helping otheres to prove herself does sound reasonble in this case.
Still I prefer her being a good hearted person side for some reason.

Haha yes that was extreme but I only said it once just after watching the episode because I was really angry with Saten for involving her friends. After that I completely dropped it.
As I said earlier to Ansalem I don't like when fictional characters in a sense promote acting like an idiot and walking unhermed from it without sufferig the consequences. This was my way of saying she should realise how dangerous and ignorant her actions were in an extreme, angry way.

It's not about this but about how as a more mature person she should have understood better the dangers of her actions.

Yes probably I am. Otherwise I wouldn't be watching anime since society as a whole looks down on this for some reason. (that is a completely different topic though) But in general you're right. As I said it wasn't necessery to have moved on but just made her first steps in moving on. From what we saw in ep 1 she didn't at all which is quite hard to understand considering there are people who are always there for her.

Point taken

Actually it gave us information about Saten's dream and that even her mother who was against it to begin with believed it was what she really wanted. I mean it's hard to let your 7 eyer old child go to a city far away on her own. So in a way Saten felt she would probably disappoint her mother for not having a power which of course was just her imagining things.
There's nothing really here, i can argue with...

Quote:
You also have Touma's one and I believe there are others but I can't give you a clear example right now. Point is not everyone thinks level is everything.
Touma doesn't count. He's the freaking Messiah.

Quote:
You also missed one of my ninja edits though
Damn! I haven't been watching enough Naruto!
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote