View Single Post
Old 2004-08-15, 13:48   Link #63
bubblehead

Send a message via Yahoo to bubblehead
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfD
Do yourself a favour, pick up everything Kevin Caldwell has ever done (www.animemusicvideos.org should have them) and melt your brain with the goodness of what a superb AMV really is.
Uh, they DON'T have every one, just some of them. For instance, he made a Chantilly Lace video which several .Org members are constantly searching for.

And I don't know. The stuff he did is very well-edited, but in my opinion there are a lot of videos equal in editing to his stuff. And today, we have more advanced technology, and a better understanding of how to use it, so there are many good editors.

and I recommend these videos (order is approximate, currently being updated, already has been somewhat)

or you can check out my videos (profile link is in my signature). They're not as good, generally, as the ones I recommend.

AMVs can be found on bittorrent at: animemusicvideos.com (don't use their forum if you can avoid it, b/c it's extremely inactive).

Oh and forklift, Tainted Donuts isn't the name of the song, it's the name of the video. The song, I believe, is called Shiroi Yami no Nakka, and apparently has NOTHING to do with donuts. Good video though.

I would also recommend the DDR projects, specifically the second and third. If I can find the bittorrent file for them again, I'll post a link like I did before.
bubblehead is offline   Reply With Quote