Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Hello all, I'm starting up my fic after some thinking and
I'd like your input on this little cut-out, anything that
I could improve, do your worst.

Spoiler for BEHOLD!!!!:
Decently interesting snippet - caught my interest and I'd be quite curious to see more.

However, I should note that Narita Airport and Tokyo Butei High are place names; as such, place names are not italicised.

Anyhow, my further thoughts regards Aria - magic and thimajigs aside, one thing I like about this series is that, like Ghost in the Shell (specifically Stand Alone Complex, which IMO is the best-developed version of the GitS universe), there's a great scope for OCs and such to operate. Don't want to deal with the magic and wizards? That's fine - leave that to SSR and handle the terrorists and kidnappers. I use Section Nine as a guide - Laughing Man and Individual Eleven aside, they had a wide variety of cases, from hostage rescue, to counterintelligence, to getting crooks to implicate themselves, and with judicious application of violence and firepower.

Also... while it's fine to have all sorts of villains, let's face it - our OCs are supposed to be cops, so their opposition needs to be scaled accordingly. I use Stand Alone Complex as a guide: the strongest opponent Section Nine went up against was the Umibozu in episodes 24 and 25, and they got their asses kicked hard. They do much better against criminals, however...

I believe in miracles.