View Single Post
Old 2011-10-14, 20:25   Link #32
KoiYuki

Well... this was a huge step above episode one, which I don't think I really ever want to watch again.. :c Though that episode had something redeeming in it, but that's not meant for here~

Anyway, episode two. I've already decided before the OVA that I would completely detach this from the Higurashi we know and love, since obviously the story is over (though OVAs of some of the other mysteries would be cool, I didn't expect it of course).

The sad thing with this episode is that I didn't even watch it all at once. I watched about half, then before loading the second half, I got distracted by something else and didn't watch the rest for DAYS. It just didn't seem like something I'd go out of my way for, because it really wasn't all that interesting. Well, here's the basic run-down of what I thought.
Spoiler for good, neutral, bad:

Why did Riks call Keiichi Kei-Kei though..? I don't remember her ever doing that..

Anyway, overall average episode. Probably would only watch again if I couldn't think of anything better to do/watch.