View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 00:30   Link #173
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
*What's that sound? Is that a loud, collective groan that I just heard? *puts on binoculars* Is that Klash in front of a crowd? Why does he have a red, tomato like substance in his hand? And why is he cocking his hand back to mimic a throw-like gesture? And why do people bring vegetables when they form angry mobs? *
Hahaha... /stops laughing

Stop being a bully monir!

Quote:
Considering the track record (Air, Kanon, Clannad), we all know with virtual certainty that KyoAni will be doing this. I simply loathe their marketing gimmick, but they obviously feel it works for them. If, ...for whatever miraculous reason Shaft indeed becomes the Animation Production company for this, I'll leave my job, tell my lady I'm going to store to buy milk, and not come back home till this show is over. And then Shaft does Planetarian, a Key story that is actually worth a scoff. Yeah, I played it - - all thanks to Skyfall.
Nah, nothing is certain. Angel Beats wasn't by Kyoani after all . And the Toei Key-adaptations DO EXIST unfortunately .

Planetarian... I'm still clinging on useless hopes that it will get animated some day. And yeh, it's definitely the best Key work imo. Short and to the point with that "wham moment" at the end. None of the 100h+ bullshit of grinding that the rest of their VNs have .

Quote:
*runs away before Klash starts throwing....*
He's started throwing already... and he's aiming at you!