View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 15:29   Link #22
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Tamura can be scary at time. Like Gokujou Seitokai. I told myself when I was watching it that if Nanoha had the same screech I'd be ditching it, Donna Burke or not. Otherwise Yukarin uses almost the same formula for a good 90% of her roles.

As for Mizuki, I should point out that most level headed, non-OMGISSAFATE!fanboys seiyuu appreciators would tell you that Kirihara Misaki was perhaps, and probably continue to be(seeing as how she devotes more time to selling herself shamelesslygoing mainstream and cutting down on the acting) her best piece of acting dished out yet, rather than vulnerable-moe-little-thing-that-any-and-every-seiyuu-of-any-time-were-trained-to-voice. So for those who really look at seiyuu performances rather than idolistic shenanigans, THAT would be the kind of role to remember Mizuki by rather than all the FEITO-CHANNNNNNN and saimoe BS.

Also, I apologise if i'm too grating on Mizuki. I'm a recovering fanboy. The Nana Anonymous support group says it's ok to bash her all i want if i have to - there're enough fanboys to defend her chastity anyway. Thinking back, isn't that just like how the number of NanoFate fapboys on FFN bashes anything and everything that shows signs of Yuunoha in any fic in the reviews? But then again this is the VA discussion thread so let's not go there.

And whoever said that stuff to LVD(i'm assuming it was through a de-rep, since he didn't just address it through a similar derep or PM or VM but here instead), you have a comrade here in me when it comes to the Nanahaet. Please PM me and we can both bitch about it like a pair of 13 year olds.