View Single Post
Old 2006-03-19, 17:29   Link #29
Paper Lilies

Send a message via AIM to Paper Lilies
The Guys -

I'll be honest, I have really only watched anime with wimpy male leads, except for a few very big exceptions. Onwards!

5. Sensei-san - Bottle Fairy - He's just really kind to to the girls. I like him. His voice is nice, too. (Considering all I have seen is the dub, that is a great accomplishment.)

4. Eriol Hirragazawa - Card Captor Sakura - He's just kindof odd, and his smile is awesome. I really like how he teases Li-kun. ^^

3. Grant Hughes - Full Metal Alchemist - I just adore him. It just killed me when he was off the show. I mean, I kindof just quit watching it right then. (Then started back up. ^^)

2. Mamoru Kagemori - Kage Kara Mamoru - I really enjoy how this guy can appear to be the typical harem owner, wishy-washy and just plain clueless, but in reality, he;s cool and a NINJA!

1. Rentarou Futaba - Futakoi Alternative - I just love this guy. He was a great character, and very sensible when it suited him.

The Girls -

5. Momo - Shinigami no Ballad - She's a grim reaper, and that's just plain cool.

4. Hororo and Chiriri - Bottle Fairy - I just adore these two, while Hororo is dopey and perpetually hungry, Chiriri is patient and fashionable. (I like her hats!)

3. Misuzu - Air - She may be weak and an odd show of character, but I really like how she accepts everything and stays with her mother.

2. Konyaku Yuna - Kage Kara Mamoru - She the exact opposite of Mamoru. Slow witted, unsuspecting, and needs protecting. It's adorable. ^^

1. Tomoyo Daidouji - Card Captor Sakura - She's so sweet and polite how could you not like her? I love her laugh.[
Paper Lilies is offline   Reply With Quote