Thread: Crunchyroll World Trigger New Season
View Single Post
Old 2022-01-22, 18:06   Link #204
James Rye

Final episode finally aired and it was a damn good show! I rewatched Chika's shot and Osamu's "We win!"/hound reveal like a dozen times over! Great stuff! And really nice ending with Chika smiling with everyone acknowledging her overcoming her fear, the one of "killing" someone, but the one to be hated for her incredible power if she were to make fully use of it to finish others off. And Tsuji got finished off, like daaaaaaaaaayum~

Loved the quick reactions of everyone's "Awww~" reaction to Osamu's supposedly fail to then change into a "this son of a.../ he did whhaaaat???" especially Izumi's expression was great, it was a real "this little mofo, respect" face. <3

Osamu using his weak trion as a way to hide his swapped in Hound track ability being turned off was so genius. I remember how nobody in /a/ predicted that and when the chapter came out, everyone flipped their shit. Good times, and darn good times to finally see it animated in all its glory. <3

Oh yeah, Yuuma's line to Ninomiya was great as well.

I gonna miss this show for the next couple years but at least they ended with this:

Spoiler for to be continued...:

It gives me hopes we will see a 4th season in the far future. One where we get to see the aftermath of this match, the final rankings, the last match of the tournament and ofc the new arc which has started in the manga series. Will probably be a short one, but it will be one and that's what counts.^^

Alright, back to the prayers for Ashihara's health and his hopefully monthly releases. *prays intensely*